Workshop: Crash behaviour of composites, 13-14th September 2018, Chalmers University of Technology
16th January 2018
You are cordially invited to register your interest in the upcoming workshop on crash behaviour of composites to be held 13-14th September 2018 at Chalmers University of Technology in Gothenburg (Sweden). The purpose of the workshop is to gather international experts in academia and industry to discuss current state-of-the-art in the area of modelling and characterisation of composites in crash. Focus will be on identifying and discussing remaining research challenges and how these should be addressed. The ambition is also to establish a network of researchers active in the field. The format of the workshop combines invited talks by international experts with topical discussion sessions.
Everyone who is interested to attend this workshop is asked to pre-register via the workshop homepage no later than 15th March. Since the number of seats is limited, a notification of acceptance will be required for a full registration and participation.
For more information, please refer to the Crash workshop flyer or the workshop homepage. Please also help to spread the information about this workshop to other interested and relevant people in your networks.
- ESR conducting outreach – BOGY (Berufsorientierung an Gymnasien)
- ESRs participating in STEM primary school outreach event in Belfast
- Composite Crash Workshop 2018
- ESR conducting school outreach in Belfast
- ESR conducting outreach at school in Turin
- ICONIC video available now
- ICONIC promoted at Advanced Engineering 2018
- ECCCS-1 promoted in EASN Newsletter October 2018