Suhail Attar participating in STEM primary school outreach event in Belfast
7th March 2018
Suhail Attar, ESR 4 hosted at Queen’s University Belfast, participated in a STEM outreach event at the Stranmillis Primary School in Belfast (UK) on 2nd March 2018, organised by the School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Queen’s University Belfast. Suhail explained the concept of using composite materials in modern planes and organised some fun exercises for the school children.
- ICONIC video available now
- ICONIC promoted at Advanced Engineering 2018
- ECCCS-1 promoted in EASN Newsletter October 2018
- Do you want to become the ICONIC Project Manager?
- Promotion of ICONIC work by CRF ESRs in Italy
- 2nd ICONIC Summer School and 4th ICONIC Project Meeting in Belfast
- Geoffrey Neale chosen for SAMPE Europe Student Symposium
- When state-of-the-art meets the classics – ECCM18 in Athens