Promotion of ICONIC ITN and EU Horizon 2020 MSCA programme in Pakistan
19th December 2017
Jazib Hassan, our ESR 10 hosted at the University of Limerick in the Republic of Ireland, travelled to his home country Pakistan in December 2017. During his trip, he gave a presentation at the Institute of Engineering Technology (IET) in Multan, introducing the EU Horizon 2020 MSCA initiative and the ICONIC ITN, presenting on the importance of composite materials in the automotive and aerospace industry, and providing an overview of EU research funding opportunities for young researchers. Around 70 Mechanical Engineering Department staff and students, and external visitors joined his presentation.
- ICONIC video available now
- ICONIC promoted at Advanced Engineering 2018
- ECCCS-1 promoted in EASN Newsletter October 2018
- Do you want to become the ICONIC Project Manager?
- Promotion of ICONIC work by CRF ESRs in Italy
- 2nd ICONIC Summer School and 4th ICONIC Project Meeting in Belfast
- Geoffrey Neale chosen for SAMPE Europe Student Symposium
- When state-of-the-art meets the classics – ECCM18 in Athens