Promotion of ICONIC work by CRF ESRs in Italy
9th October 2018
The two ICONIC ESRs hosted at Centro Ricerche Fiat S.C.p.A. (CRF), Ravin Garg (ESR 13) and Iman Babaei (ESR 14), promoted their ICONIC research work in a presentation and poster during the workshop on “Advanced Materials for High Growth Industries” at Politecnico di Torino (POLITO) on 3-4th October 2018. The workshop was organised by the Italian Chapter of the American Ceramic Society and the CoACH ETN project to bring together companies and researchers that are innovating on advanced materials. Various private companies from the Energy, Aerospace, Transport, Health and Environment sectors presented, in addition to the ESRs of the CoACH project and researchers at POLITO, on the latest cutting edge in ceramics, composites and glasses.
On 8th October 2018, both Iman and Ravin also presented their research to the faculty and researchers of DIMEAS (Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) at POLITO, as a part of the first year assessment for the PhD students.
Learn more about the work of ESR 13 Ravin Garg here.
Learn more about the work of ESR 14 Iman Babaei here.
- ECCCS-1 promoted in EASN Newsletter October 2018
- Do you want to become the ICONIC Project Manager?
- 2nd ICONIC Summer School and 4th ICONIC Project Meeting in Belfast
- Geoffrey Neale chosen for SAMPE Europe Student Symposium
- When state-of-the-art meets the classics – ECCM18 in Athens
- An ICONIC ESR attending ECCM18
- ESRs promoting ICONIC in Italy
- 3rd ICONIC Project Meeting on 3-4th May 2018 in Berlin
Leave a Reply
Click here to cancel reply.