Promotion of ICONIC work by CRF ESRs in Italy
9th October 2018
The two ICONIC ESRs hosted at Centro Ricerche Fiat S.C.p.A. (CRF), Ravin Garg (ESR 13) and Iman Babaei (ESR 14), promoted their ICONIC research work in a presentation and poster during the workshop on “Advanced Materials for High Growth Industries” at Politecnico di Torino (POLITO) on 3-4th October 2018. The workshop was organised by the Italian Chapter of the American Ceramic Society and the CoACH ETN project to bring together companies and researchers that are innovating on advanced materials. Various private companies from the Energy, Aerospace, Transport, Health and Environment sectors presented, in addition to the ESRs of the CoACH project and researchers at POLITO, on the latest cutting edge in ceramics, composites and glasses.
On 8th October 2018, both Iman and Ravin also presented their research to the faculty and researchers of DIMEAS (Department of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering) at POLITO, as a part of the first year assessment for the PhD students.
Learn more about the work of ESR 13 Ravin Garg here.
Learn more about the work of ESR 14 Iman Babaei here.
- ESR conducting outreach – BOGY (Berufsorientierung an Gymnasien)
- ESRs participating in STEM primary school outreach event in Belfast
- Composite Crash Workshop 2018
- ESR conducting school outreach in Belfast
- ESR conducting outreach at school in Turin
- ICONIC video available now
- ICONIC promoted at Advanced Engineering 2018
- ECCCS-1 promoted in EASN Newsletter October 2018