ICONIC at the 7th EASN International Conference
2nd October 2017
ICONIC Coordinator Prof. Brian G. Falzon and ICONIC supervisor Dr. Giuseppe Catalanotti from Queen’s University Belfast travelled to Warsaw (Poland) on 26-29th September 2017 to participate in the 7th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in European Aeronautics Research”. Prof. Brian G. Falzon gave a seminar on the ICONIC ITN during the conference, and both Prof. Brian G. Falzon and Dr. Giuseppe Catalanotti promoted the ICONIC ITN to interested aerospace professionals from the academic, industrial and research sectors during the conference at an exhibition booth, distributing ICONIC pamphlets and flyers, and talking about the work plan and progress in the ESR research projects.
- ICONIC video available now
- ICONIC promoted at Advanced Engineering 2018
- ECCCS-1 promoted in EASN Newsletter October 2018
- Do you want to become the ICONIC Project Manager?
- Promotion of ICONIC work by CRF ESRs in Italy
- 2nd ICONIC Summer School and 4th ICONIC Project Meeting in Belfast
- Geoffrey Neale chosen for SAMPE Europe Student Symposium
- When state-of-the-art meets the classics – ECCM18 in Athens