ICCM23 to take place in Belfast in 2021
24th August 2017
We are delighted to announce that the ICCM (International Conference on Composite Materials) committee has announced that ICCM23 will take place in Belfast in 2021. This is a fantastic result after months of dedicated effort from a team led by ICONIC Coordinator Professor Brian G. Falzon, and including the Advanced Composites Research Group at the School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering at Queen’s University Belfast, Queen’s Public Engagement Office, Visit Belfast and Conference Partners International. With delegate numbers of up to 2,000 people, this prestigious event showcases world leading research in advanced composites. This announcement recognises the quality and global position of the composites sector in Northern Ireland. Congratulations to all involved!
See below the promotional video for Belfast’s ICCM23 bid
- ICONIC video available now
- ICONIC promoted at Advanced Engineering 2018
- ECCCS-1 promoted in EASN Newsletter October 2018
- Do you want to become the ICONIC Project Manager?
- Promotion of ICONIC work by CRF ESRs in Italy
- 2nd ICONIC Summer School and 4th ICONIC Project Meeting in Belfast
- Geoffrey Neale chosen for SAMPE Europe Student Symposium
- When state-of-the-art meets the classics – ECCM18 in Athens