ESRs promoting ICONIC in Italy
20th June 2018
Four of our ICONIC ESRs, Monali Dahale (ESR 3 at Ulster University), Vivekendra Singh (ESR 7 at RISE SICOMP), Sachin Francis (ESR 12 at RISE SICOMP) and Karthik Ramaswamy (ESR 11 at the University of Limerick), spent June 2018 together in secondment at ICONIC beneficiary Centro Ricerche Fiat in Pomigliano d’Arco (Italy).
During the secondments, the four ESRs attended the International Symposium on Dynamic Response and Failure of Composite Materials (DRaF) on 12-15th June 2018 in Ischia (Italy). During the interesting symposium, the ESRs interacted with the attendees and presenters, and promoted their research work in ICONIC and the EU Horizon 2020 MSCA programme.
- ESR conducting outreach – BOGY (Berufsorientierung an Gymnasien)
- ESRs participating in STEM primary school outreach event in Belfast
- Composite Crash Workshop 2018
- ESR conducting school outreach in Belfast
- ESR conducting outreach at school in Turin
- ICONIC video available now
- ICONIC promoted at Advanced Engineering 2018
- ECCCS-1 promoted in EASN Newsletter October 2018