ESRs promoting ICONIC in Italy
20th June 2018
Four of our ICONIC ESRs, Monali Dahale (ESR 3 at Ulster University), Vivekendra Singh (ESR 7 at RISE SICOMP), Sachin Francis (ESR 12 at RISE SICOMP) and Karthik Ramaswamy (ESR 11 at the University of Limerick), spent June 2018 together in secondment at ICONIC beneficiary Centro Ricerche Fiat in Pomigliano d’Arco (Italy).
During the secondments, the four ESRs attended the International Symposium on Dynamic Response and Failure of Composite Materials (DRaF) on 12-15th June 2018 in Ischia (Italy). During the interesting symposium, the ESRs interacted with the attendees and presenters, and promoted their research work in ICONIC and the EU Horizon 2020 MSCA programme.
- ECCCS-1 promoted in EASN Newsletter October 2018
- Do you want to become the ICONIC Project Manager?
- Promotion of ICONIC work by CRF ESRs in Italy
- 2nd ICONIC Summer School and 4th ICONIC Project Meeting in Belfast
- Geoffrey Neale chosen for SAMPE Europe Student Symposium
- When state-of-the-art meets the classics – ECCM18 in Athens
- An ICONIC ESR attending ECCM18
- 3rd ICONIC Project Meeting on 3-4th May 2018 in Berlin
Leave a Reply
Click here to cancel reply.