ECCCS-1 promoted in EASN Newsletter October 2018
15th October 2018
The 1st European Conference on Crashworthiness of Composite Structures (ECCCS-1), organised by the ICONIC ITN on 19-21st November 2019 at QUB, was promoted in the October 2018 issue of the EASN Newsletter. The newsletter of EASN (European Aeronautics Science Network), a partner organisation in ICONIC, is distributed to more than 10,000 individuals from the academic, research and industrial domain.
Check the newsletter issue here.
To learn more about ECCCS-1, check the conference website here.
- ICONIC video available now
- ICONIC promoted at Advanced Engineering 2018
- Do you want to become the ICONIC Project Manager?
- Promotion of ICONIC work by CRF ESRs in Italy
- 2nd ICONIC Summer School and 4th ICONIC Project Meeting in Belfast
- Geoffrey Neale chosen for SAMPE Europe Student Symposium
- When state-of-the-art meets the classics – ECCM18 in Athens
- An ICONIC ESR attending ECCM18
Leave a Reply
Click here to cancel reply.