Crash Test Technology International reports on crash test simulation software developed in ICONIC
18th September 2017
The September 2017 edition of the magazine Crash Test Technology International highlights the innovative crash test simulation software developed in the ICONIC ITN and by the research group of ICONIC Coordinator Prof. Brian Falzon at QUB. The software could help to improve the safety of composite-built passenger vehicles.
Read the article on pages 34-38 in the magazine from this link.
- ESR conducting outreach – BOGY (Berufsorientierung an Gymnasien)
- ESRs participating in STEM primary school outreach event in Belfast
- Composite Crash Workshop 2018
- ESR conducting school outreach in Belfast
- ESR conducting outreach at school in Turin
- ICONIC video available now
- ICONIC promoted at Advanced Engineering 2018
- ECCCS-1 promoted in EASN Newsletter October 2018